During the holidays we could all use a little extra money right? I mean I could use a couple extra Benjamins to buy some cool presents. What would you do if you made a little more money for the holidays? Check out the list.
- Make Holiday Decorations. Examples include holiday wreaths, painting nutcrackers...etc
- Take pictures and sell them on a photo website. If you are interested here is an article about where to sell your photos.
- Shovel Snow or Plow Driveways. It's pretty easy and you can make a decent amount of money especially if you live in a busy neighborhood. Call your neighbors and ask them.
- Pick up odd jobs. If you want to earn extra money during the holiday's and you are skilled in a trade you can make extra money by doing odd jobs like putting up Christmas lights, shoveling snow, personal shopper, gift wrapping, and other side jobs that can ear extra money
- Work in a retail store. I have noticed that there are retail stores that are hiring people on the spot. Sure it would suck to work Thanksgiving day but you will sure enjoy having the extra money for the holidays.
- Compose a work of art. If you are artistic you can make money selling your paintings or other works of art during the holidays.
- Write a book. I recommend using Amazon Publisher. Amazon takes 30% but you can make 70%, which is a lot better than most places. You can also use places like Elance to proof read and correct errors in your book. I know people who have wrote fitness e-books and made between $500-$5,000 dollars during the Holidays. I do not have knowledge of other industries so it probably differs based on your field of expertise.
- Holiday Cleaning. My mom is a crazy cleaning freak and she would be awesome at doing this. I talked to her about this and she said that people pay anywhere from $10-50/hr. If you are good you can make a good amount of money for your holiday gift fund.
- Tutor Students. If you have patience and want to make some extra money you can Tutor Students. People make anywhere from $10-$75/hr. The tougher the subject and the more knowledgeable you are the more money you can make.
- Babysit. If you like kids you can babysit during the holiday's.
- Build a Website. Elance is another good resource that you can use to make extra money for the holidays.
- Donate Plasma. If you want to make $60 dollars fast its really easy to do
- Cater Meals. My Aunt Claire is an excellent cook and makes money on the side by catering.
- Lab Rat. If you are not scared of anything and want to make anywhere from $100-$30,000 (yes, you can make that much but at the risk of never seeing the light of day. It is your choice on how you want to make your holiday money.
- Rent your stuff. If you have multiple barns full of stuff you never use like my Grandma does you should think about renting out your stuff or even selling it. You can even rent out your barns for people to store their boats.
This is just a small list of things that you can do to make money for the holidays. I hope it helps you to earn a little extra money for the holidays.
Dedicated to helping you become your best self,